Hello From Wi!

jeff618

I love WI, especially Beloit and Janesville, and I'll tell you why "excuse typos - on train unto chitcago - can hardly see this tiny screen". First, search the word "Sundrop", and you'll find a post of mine that will show you how much we love the stuff.

December 31, 2009 - the last day of a very tough year for NC211. I refused to end a crap year, and start a fresh year without our Sundrop. I spent hours calling all corners of the country trying to find somewhere in Chitcago that sold the stuff. A very sweet lady by the name of Trish with the Dr. Peper/Snapple group here in Chitcago spent the better half of an hour checking store inventories around the midwest for me. Long story short, the nearest place that had it was the Walmart in Beloit, and a random Woodman's grocery store in Janesville. I called ahead to confirm, told both stores "I'm coming to buy every drop you've got". The guy at Woodman's laughed at me. I though "this yankee doesnb't know who he's messin' with".

Walmart....7 cases! Thought we had struck gold.

Woodman's....A WHOLE FREAKIN' ISLE!! I could only handle one cart full. Now I know why he was laughing at me! It was like God's choir started singing to us as we rounded the corner in the store. Damn near brought a tear to our eyes!

Conclusion: WI gave us 21, or 500+ cans of the sweet nectar of the Carolinas!! And we watched the ball drop with a couple "Sun-Beams", and fixed our heads the next morning with some fresh Sundrop!!! I'll post a picture later of our "stash"

God Bless Wisconsin!

I love WI, especially Beloit and Janesville, and I'll tell you why "excuse typos - on train unto chitcago - can hardly see this tiny screen". First, search the word "Sundrop", and you'll find a post of mine that will show you how much we love the stuff.

December 31, 2009 - the last day of a very tough year for NC211. I refused to end a crap year, and start a fresh year without our Sundrop. I spent hours calling all corners of the country trying to find somewhere in Chitcago that sold the stuff. A very sweet lady by the name of Trish with the Dr. Peper/Snapple group here in Chitcago spent the better half of an hour checking store inventories around the midwest for me. Long story short, the nearest place that had it was the Walmart in Beloit, and a random Woodman's grocery store in Janesville. I called ahead to confirm, told both stores "I'm coming to buy every drop you've got". The guy at Woodman's laughed at me. I though "this yankee doesnb't know who he's messin' with".

Walmart....7 cases! Thought we had struck gold.

Woodman's....A WHOLE FREAKIN' ISLE!! I could only handle one cart full. Now I know why he was laughing at me! It was like God's choir started singing to us as we rounded the corner in the store. Damn near brought a tear to our eyes!

Conclusion: WI gave us 21, or 500+ cans of the sweet nectar of the Carolinas!! And we watched the ball drop with a couple "Sun-Beams", and fixed our heads the next morning with some fresh Sundrop!!! I'll post a picture later of our "stash"

God Bless Wisconsin!

Warms my heart that we could make your new year better NC, Sconnie is certainly a great state, I often travel up to the Door Co. Penninsula for multi week stays and many 3 dayers. NC, You have got to get your family up there in the summer, You'll love it and won't want to leave. Trust me on this one ;) :cheers:

The people sure are a lot friendlier, that's for sure! I like the accent better too! Here's the picture of the "stash"!

post-15797-1263942163_thumb.jpg

Yeah, We call the folks from Il. FIB'S (Freeking Illinois Beastards) You know what I mean, The FIBBER'S make there land claims and big city ideas to the Door WHERE THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DOING SO !!! Sure wish they would stay south of the border........