Dvd Nav System Updates

ukexpat

I have a 2004 RX330 with the NAV option. I have noticed that the map database is out of date. It does not show some developments in our area that are at least 2 or 3 years old. Does anyone know if there is an update available for the database and how I would go about getting hold of it?

Thanks.

My husband and I live in a new community that started about 3-4 yrs. ago and it shows some of the streets but not the names. The area that we live in is a couple of years old and the NAV doesn't even show the streets - it's like we drive into dirt roads. We asked our salesman whether there was a new update and he told us not yet.

I have a 2004 RX330 with the NAV option. I have noticed that the map database is out of date. It does not show some developments in our area that are at least 2 or 3 years old. Does anyone know if there is an update available for the database and how I would go about getting hold of it?

Thanks.

according to my dealer, The RX 330 comes with version 3 of the DVD Nav system software. Version 4 is not yet available for the RX 330 and not expected to be available until later this year $300.00