Bad/broken Links

I was dismayed to find a lot of bad and broken links that were posted waaaay back in the beginning of this forum, because

there is info that I'm seeking about repairs, parts and the like. Perhaps our kind moderators could put together some really

good links that work for all of us SC owners? I'm new at this (just bought my 92 SC400) and would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Broken links are sometimes a problem on older threads -- particularly when people link to other websites instead of uploading information and photos to this forum.

Searching forums is almost an art form. I've found that using the expanded search feature of this forum sometimes works a lot better than the Google Search since you can limit the search to subforums, specify multiple keywords, search only titles, etc., etc.

To use the expanded search, click on the drop down menu at the bottom right of the page and select "Search" under "Site Jump" -- see the attached image.

post-2157-1263142580_thumb.jpg