Is250 Seat Belt Light

cveseyedwards

Is there someone who can please tell me how to shut off this flashing drivers seatbelt light in the dash?! The dealer claims they don't know how, that they can only shut off the chime (which they did). They further indicated the light would never burn out so I'll have to watch this flashing light for years. Can anyone help?

Is there someone who can please tell me how to shut off this flashing drivers seatbelt light in the dash?! The dealer claims they don't know how, that they can only shut off the chime (which they did). They further indicated the light would never burn out so I'll have to watch this flashing light for years. Can anyone help?

i responded in your other thread

• 2 weeks later...

i responded in your other thread

Please don't post the same topics in multiple forums. It confuses everyone and makes it so they cannot follow the discussion as well.