Air Fuel Ratio Sensor

wpw

I have a 99 es300 with vsc lights on the dash for a few weeks. I had a shop read the code- EL9006 R&R Air Fuel Ratio Sensor and under OPN was 89467-41020. I took this info to Advanced Auto and they sold me a Bosch 15217 wideband A/F Sensor for $170. For some reason I am questioning if this is the correct part and where it is located...radiator or firewall side or after cc converter. Is someone familiar with this info to help? I have just enough experience to be dangerous! I have replaced other 02 sensors on other vehicles but did not have as much a problem figuring things out. Thanks!

I have a 99 es300 with vsc lights on the dash for a few weeks. I had a shop read the code- EL9006 R&R Air Fuel Ratio Sensor and under OPN was 89467-41020. I took this info to Advanced Auto and they sold me a Bosch 15217 wideband A/F Sensor for $170. For some reason I am questioning if this is the correct part and where it is located...radiator or firewall side or after cc converter. Is someone familiar with this info to help? I have just enough experience to be dangerous! I have replaced other 02 sensors on other vehicles but did not have as much a problem figuring things out. Thanks!

Checkout the price online air fuel sensor, original Denso $152.10. Bosch OE Identical O2 Sensor is cheaper. There also carry NGK product. I ordered Denso that came with 1 year warranty.

Thanks a million! That is a considerable savings! I am really appreciative of this forum and the helpful people who obviously have some knowledge. I am not very familiar with all the language but I'm attempting to learn what a thread is...etc. Thank-you again for helping a newbie! :)