Where Is The Instrument Panel Junction Box.?

nigel517

I have no power to the fuel pump on my 1999 rx300/Harrier. I have checked all fuses and relays and they seem ok. The wiring diagram shows fuses 15 and 5 amp which it says is on the passenger side instrument panel junction box below the dash. . This appears to feed the relay. I have looked everywhere and cannot find this. Anyone know where it is what it looks like please.

I have no power to the fuel pump on my 1999 rx300/Harrier. I have checked all fuses and relays and they seem ok. The wiring diagram shows fuses 15 and 5 amp which it says is on the passenger side instrument panel junction box below the dash. . This appears to feed the relay. I have looked everywhere and cannot find this. Anyone know where it is what it looks like please.

Thanks very much. Its the main fuse box, but it does not show it as one big assembly on the wiring diagram.Just a box containing two fuses. Its a bit confusing. Thanks again.

The only other part of the fuel injection system I can find in the diagrams for the dashboard on the passenger side of a 1999 Harrier is the engine control computer shown in the attached diagram. Could the fuses you are looking for be near it?

post-2157-1262814964_thumb.png