Anyone Have A Project Sc For Sale

Hi I'm looking for a project sc 300/400 doesn't matter the condition. The cheaper the better lol doesn't matter the condition. Looking to spend 1500 or less. Thankyou. Ohyeah I'm in chicago

I got a 95 SC300 for sale in Rochester, N.Y. with 140K miles on it, red over tan, and it runs great. New rear brakes, new rear upper control arms, 4 new tires, sorry there on stock wheels,a new Lexus battery 2 years ago but I keep the cables off it because I don't drive it at all. I got a 98 red over black that I drive.Every thing works on the 95 SC300 with no leaks of any kind. The engine is strong and auto tranny is fine also. It needs a charge in the AC and thats the only thing wrong with the car. The CD changer and sun roof works fine as well.

I was looking for $5600.00 but willing to deal a little on the price. I don't have any photos to show you cause Auto Treader didn't send them back when I had an ad with them and I don't know how to put them on the net. My email is das277@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for a project sc 300/400 doesn't matter the condition. The cheaper the better lol doesn't matter the condition. Looking to spend 1500 or less. Thankyou. Oyeah I'm in chicago

Heya - I have a 1993 SC 300/186,000 miles. Blown headgasket, needs motor mounts, control arms, minor body work, some leather repair on rear seats, CD changer pulled as it died and I used the extra trunk space, cassette deck not functioning. It's definitely a project car for someone with time and passion. I'm looking to get $2,000, but the real kicker for you is the car is in Los Angeles.

Good Luck in your search!