Gs Radio Removal ?

how in the world could i remove the radio, and if it matters its the Nakamichi radio.

i wanted to mount some thing on the side so, give me a hand here thanks :blink:

open the ash tray, and take a firm grip on the opening. pull it off and disconnect all necessary wiring and or screws... from there, I think you can figure out the rest. the whole console should come off in four pieces i think. haven't taken mine apart in so long. and it was a nakamichi too.

-TWINTURBO619

how in the world could i remove the radio, and if it matters its the Nakamichi radio.

i wanted to mount some thing on the side so, give me a hand here thanks :blink:

what's going on yo, i'm in san diego. hope pulling out the stereo isn't too dificult. good thing is that when you put an aftermarket radio, you can bolt them to the two towering brackets so if someone wants to steal it, they would actually have to take the whole console with them... =)

but dont you have to bolt them there to get it mounted in, ill check it out though and see whats up,

san diego isnt that far, but a good 1 3/4 hours should do it, are there any G2G's around this area of So Cal.

HEY WHAT'S GOING ON, YEAH, IT'S NOT TOO FAR. THERE ARE G2G'S BUT NOT REALLY FIXED UP. I HAVE A GEN 1. I HAVE A JDM ADMIRATION KIT, WITH A CUSTOM WING, 19x9.5 RIMS, AND A DVD SCREEN IN MY CAR. IT'S PRETTY CHILL. OH YEAH, CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE ARISTO CONVERSION. SO I GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS FOR THAT. I'M WORKING ON GETTING MY JDM HEADLIGHTS AND FOG LIGHTS. AFTER THAT, THEN MY CAR IS COMPLETE. ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO IS TO GET THE TWINTURBO ENGINE.

-SONY

thats a pretty good line up you have there, the twin turbo will finish it off just nice, i guess that would be the icing on the cake, so, mine is just BONE STOCK, 1999 gs300 starting to do some mods but not sure what for now, definite is some rims and tires so if you have any good ideas let me know, im in the chill lexus look, and kinda in the speed category, so i cant find just the right one.

thats a pretty good line up you have there, the twin turbo will finish it off just nice, i guess that would be the icing on the cake, so, mine is just BONE STOCK, 1999 gs300 starting to do some mods but not sure what for now, definite is some rims and tires so if you have any good ideas let me know, im in the chill lexus look, and kinda in the speed category, so i cant find just the right one.

HEY WHAT'S UP. WHEN I'M DONE WITH MY CAR, I'LL POST UP SOME PICS ON THE GALLERY. MAJOR THING IS PAINT. AFTER THAT, THEN I'M PRETTY MUCH DONE. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS, IT'S ALMOST SUMMER TIME.

-TWINTURBO619