Bluetooth In 08' Lexus Rx350

In my 08' Lexus RX350 which has navigation and bluetooth, I am able to pair my Blackberry Curve smartphone and use all the features. Very cool system. I am now considering buying an Apple iPod "Touch" MP3 player which includes the Bluetooth feature. But before I buy the iPod Touch (which is pricey), I want to know if I can pair it with my RX's Bluetooth system and use it simultaneously with my Blackberry smartphone. If I can't use both devices in my RX, I'll forget about the iPod Touch and instead buy the less expensive iPod Classic which does not have the Bluetooth feature. Has anyone had any experience using the RX's Bluetooth features simultaneously with both a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone AND an MP3 player?

In my 08' Lexus RX350 which has navigation and bluetooth, I am able to pair my Blackberry Curve smartphone and use all the features. Very cool system. I am now considering buying an Apple iPod "Touch" MP3 player which includes the Bluetooth feature. But before I buy the iPod Touch (which is pricey), I want to know if I can pair it with my RX's Bluetooth system and use it simultaneously with my Blackberry smartphone. If I can't use both devices in my RX, I'll forget about the iPod Touch and instead buy the less expensive iPod Classic which does not have the Bluetooth feature. Has anyone had any experience using the RX's Bluetooth features simultaneously with both a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone AND an MP3 player?

The BT in your RX only supports a phone connection and then only 1 at a time. It doesn't do audio from the BB or iPod - you need a 2010 RX to pair the audio device. You can hardwire the iPod with a kit from Vaistech and you can use the regular iPod with the kit - you don't need the touch since it isn't BT.

-Ken