Service Centers In New England

Whatever you do, stay AWAY from lexus of Westport. I had taken my previous car there for a service once and was very dissatisfied. They were rude and very difficult...

Can you try some Toyota Dealers?

Oh they'll do it, they can do anything Lexus can do as long as it doesn't require Lexus' warranty.

I had my Rx300's transmission flushed at a toyota dealership. I actually found the Toyota dealer to be nicer than the Lexus dealer, both in service and the way i was treated. This toyota dealer even had FOOD, like breakfast food!!! My lexus dealer only has coffee and bags of chips etc...

Toyota services are cheaper too... <_<

Oh they'll do it, they can do anything Lexus can do as long as it doesn't require Lexus' warranty.

I had my Rx300's transmission flushed at a toyota dealership. I actually found the Toyota dealer to be nicer than the Lexus dealer, both in service and the way i was treated. This toyota dealer even had FOOD, like breakfast food!!! My lexus dealer only has coffee and bags of chips etc...

Toyota services are cheaper too... <_<

Great. For some reason I thought that all they would do is oil change and so on. I will give them a call monday to see about pricing.

Regards.

Yeah, they can pretty much do anything. The Toyota engines are the same as the Lexus engines, so they've seen everything before...

Thanks for the advice. Recieved a great brice break from toyota.

Regards

awesome! <_<