A/t Throttle Control Cable

bjackds

After replacing the starter on 1995 LS400 I can't locate the A/T Throttle Control Cable. I have searched for 3 hours and still can't find the cable on the firewall. I badly need a diagram showing the end point connections.

The only pic I can find that shows the cables comes from Lexls' site:

tb03.jpg

hey guys. thanks so very much for the comments and pictures. unfortunately, i am still searching the a/t throttle control cable starting at the transmission. i have removed the catalytic converter on the driver side attempting to locate the cable to no avail. please confirm that the cable is mounted on the driver's side of the transmission. in addition, i have removed the intake manifold, etc to get a better view from the top. my next act of desperation is to remove the catalytic converter on the left side to get a better view.

hey guys,

thanks again for your input regarding finding the a/t throttle cable. after hours of searching and removing things that i didn't need to remove i finally found the cable. unfortunately, it was tucked away in a location under the master cylinder that appeared to be attached. i am proud to report that i have completed the starter job and will take a test drive in the morning. Replacing the starter on the 95 ls400 is not for the weak in heart or those who are easily discouraged.

Replacing the starter on the 95 ls400 is not for the weak in heart or those who are easily discouraged.

Amen brother, says me who did it last year at this same time. Still going strong.

Congratulations!!