Gps History

RexAtHighSpeed

What is the point now? What's done is done. If you don't trust them don't loan the car. Are you going to beat them or ask them to pay a rough use fee? Not worth damaging your long term relationship over a car witch hunt. You'll (hopefully) know these people long after the car is gone and buried. Take the high road and let it go.

What is the point now? What's done is done. If you don't trust them don't loan the car. Are you going to beat them or ask them to pay a rough use fee? Not worth damaging your long term relationship over a car witch hunt. You'll (hopefully) know these people long after the car is gone and buried. Take the high road and let it go.

You are making those statements having no idea of my situation. You naturally assume that I will make a big deal over the evidence - if there is any. Please allow me the latitude to make my own judgments and handle my situation the way I see fit. I really do appreciate your advice. I know that you are only trying to help. I am not on a "witch hunt" and I do not intend to make a big issue of this matter.

Does anyone have any information on the ability to review GPS history on the LS430?

~Thanks

You are making those statements having no idea of my situation. You naturally assume that I will make a big deal over the evidence - if there is any. Please allow me the latitude to make my own judgments and handle my situation the way I see fit. I really do appreciate your advice. I know that you are only trying to help. I am not on a "witch hunt" and I do not intend to make a big issue of this matter.

Does anyone have any information on the ability to review GPS history on the LS430?

~Thanks

History is not going to happen, Do you have Lexus Link ? Lowjack or anything comparable ? Ask your relatives to be truthful. Although you know the borrowers better than any of us. Personally, I would never lend out my Lexus. OK, To the wife only..... :lol: Good Luck :cheers:

There is no memory in the nav system like a black box or the like.

I reluctantly allowed my wife's brother and nephew drive my LS430 while we were visiting them over the holidays. Is there a way to pull up the history of the GPS? I want to find out top speed and other data by reviewing the GPS history. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Rex,

For someone with your logo ie. RexAt "HighSpeed" why are you concerned with how fast they may have driven your Lexus? :rolleyes: Don't you remember the old adage of "Neither a borrower or lender be"? To address your question your GPS is set up to display how to get there, not where you've been. I think we've got enough big brother syndrome already. However, if you were really serious about your quest for information your dealership "may" be able to download the speed/RPM from your cars ECM.

Brett

~Thanks

You're right I don't know your specific situation. Just giving an independent observation that "stuff" is never more important than people. Cars are just steel, plastic, and glass.