New To Lexus

So i was looking into joining the Lexus Society and narrowed it down between the 2. An early 90s model LS 400 or a GS 300. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between the 2 as far as reliability goes? Both at about 200k miles

• 2 weeks later...
So i was looking into joining the Lexus Society and narrowed it down between the 2. An early 90s model LS 400 or a GS 300. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between the 2 as far as reliability goes? Both at about 200k miles

:rolleyes: If you want smooth, quite, roomy luxury, go with the LS. If you want a firmer ride with better handling and don't mind a little more noise (still quieter than the "domestics"), go with the GS. Both are relatively bullet-proof, providing you have a knowledgeable tech do the regular maintenance (timing belt every 90K on the Gen II GS300, and watch the ball joints). Also, check maintenance history and don't forget the CarFax reports. Good luck.