Bluetooth Music Play Wont Work

scouse2

I've set up my Palm Treo Pro with the Bluetooth pairing instructions and the hands free phone works great with no complaints. But no matter what I try I can not get the MP3 music files that are stored in my phone to play on the BT audio system. Is any body else having Bluetooth music issues ?

I've set up my Palm Treo Pro with the Bluetooth pairing instructions and the hands free phone works great with no complaints. But no matter what I try I can not get the MP3 music files that are stored in my phone to play on the BT audio system. Is any body else having Bluetooth music issues ?

I'm currently driving a 2010 (don't even ask why :angry: - but, I'll tell you anyways - white dust is back).

Back on topic. I've paired my Blackberry Bold with the audio system in the loaner (it doesn't have nav, just blue tooth) and when I paired the phone it found both the audio device and the remote. The audio comes up in the display as BT-A and plays fine - it also allows you to use the steering wheel controls to change the tracks up and down - pretty cool!

Be sure your phone supports the Bluetooth profile to allow it (A2DP) and for the remote function (AVRCP). The Bold does both.

-Ken