Rx450h Invoice Cost?

parism

Planning to buy a new RX450H, and wondering if anybody knows (source) of the true cost of invoice to the dealership. Such as incentive, payback, rewards, kickback or what ever the industry jargon is.

I noticed that Lexus has jacked up their invoice's (across the products) from around 15% in 2000, to around 9% of MSRP at 2010.

Annual consumer report used to publish info's about the dealer's true costs. It seesm CR is not publising it any more.

I think any concrete info in this regard will help potential buyrs in better negotiation.

Planning to buy a new RX450H, and wondering if anybody knows (source) of the true cost of invoice to the dealership. Such as incentive, payback, rewards, kickback or what ever the industry jargon is.

I noticed that Lexus has jacked up their invoice's (across the products) from around 15% in 2000, to around 9% of MSRP at 2010.

Annual consumer report used to publish info's about the dealer's true costs. It seesm CR is not publising it any more.

I think any concrete info in this regard will help potential buyrs in better negotiation.

Consumer Reports will give you a full list of everything you are looking for. It costs about $20 and you have to be a subscriber. Edmunds.com is another source.