Guys And Gals, Who Here Has Quads?

MrSypher

I ask because I just purchased a Kawasaki KFX400 and I'm just in love with it.. I wanted to see if anyone here also enjoys riding quads.. I was gonna buy the Kawi V-Force 700 but I went with the 400 instead but I'm pleased with it.. Especially coming from a Banshee...

I love riding my four wheelers! I have a '02 Kawasaki Prarie 400 4x4. It's a teriffic machine. I've modded it a bit...she's got a lift kit, huge Vampire tires, a Warn winch, and the little Kawasaki saddle type bags. And more a more lux-sport quad I have a '02 Polaris Trail Boss 325 with a larger jet in the carb and a nice exhaust. This is such a nice machine...I just wish it had some more power! Hmmm...Sportsman 500?!?!?

Is the 400 you just bought a sporty quad? I'm more into trail riding, and you gotta love some mud here and there! After the these 2 quads that I have, I don't think I'll ever go back to semi or full manual trannys on a quad. I do have the say that the Polaris's auto is much better and more smooth than the Kawasaki....they have more experience!

:cheers:

• 9 months later...