I Would Like To Buy Another Ls

vroom8

I have been looking all over New Mexico and can't find another LS the years I want, 95-99 for what I want to pay. No one wants to give them up!!...or they are too much of a (mess) to buy.

Anyone have one...or know where to look. The Lexus dealer just laughs at me when I ask them if they ever get any into the showroom.....ha ha....

I have been looking all over New Mexico and can't find another LS the years I want, 95-99 for what I want to pay. No one wants to give them up!!...or they are too much of a (mess) to buy.

Anyone have one...or know where to look. The Lexus dealer just laughs at me when I ask them if they ever get any into the showroom.....ha ha....

check out craigslist.org

check out craigslist.org

yes, thanks...i have beenl ooking there...they are just hard to find.

check out craigslist.org

come to Dallas and take your pick.... we have a lot of them

Use www.searchtempest.com, setup your search paramaters, then add the RSS feed to your iGoogle or Yahoo home page, or save the search results URL and check back often...

example search for NM, all results within 800 miles of Santa Fe, only for years 1995-99:

Looks like you need to search beyond 800 miles based on results...

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?e...amp;keytype=adv

There seem to be more 95-99s here than the 90-94s. Also, places like Atlanta or Charlotte Craigslist... tons of them. There is a fairly nice 1995 LS400 in Charlotte for $2900. If I could get shed of mine, I would consider this 95.....

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/1457631003.html

check out craigslist.org

Hey- that is what I might have to do!

Hey- that is what I might have to do!

Well, when I was in the market for my LS400, I had to branch out, as I could not find one locally, although now they seem to be more common... imagine that. I ended up buying mine out of Atlanta, but it ended up being the most costly mistake of my life. I paid $3200 for the car, $300 shipping and nearly $500 in getting it registered... that was $4000! I would be lucky to get $2000 out of it the way it sets. :rolleyes:

My LS has about turned me against LS400s. If I ever buy another, it will be one with low miles and it will either have to be SO CHEAP or everything from the entire power steering system, motor mounts, starter (although I have not had this issue - YET) valve cover gaskets, etc will all have to have been already changed and in A1 condition. No other way will I go through this again.

Good luck with your search.

Use www.searchtempest.com, setup your search paramaters, then add the RSS feed to your iGoogle or Yahoo home page, or save the search results URL and check back often...

example search for NM, all results within 800 miles of Santa Fe, only for years 1995-99:

Looks like you need to search beyond 800 miles based on results...

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?e...amp;keytype=adv

Hey, Nathan here from Searchtempest.com. Thanks for the link! Just thought I'd mention there's a small problem with the way the keywords are entered in your search. You've got (ls400|ls 400), which translates to "ls400 OR ls, AND 400". What you want is "ls 400"|ls400. The quotes mark "ls 400" as a complete phrase. This search should give you what you want:

Searchtempest LS400 search

Cheers,

Nathan