18in Infiniti Wheels

I found what I believe to be a nice set of wheels off a 2008 Infiniti G37 coupe for sale locally. They have 3000 miles on them, look great & I have negotiated a good price. I feel they would freshen up the look of my car w/o being overboard.

Is there anything i should consider before moving forward w. a purchase? I would need new tires on my 16in chrome stock wheels, so i figured I would just upgrade w. these.

If its plug n play i will have my wheels up for sale which are in excellent condition.

Regards.

Just be sure bolt pattern, offset and tire sizes are correct. Regardless of how good/bad it looks get ready for lots of people asking you why you did this, Infiniti & Lexus people alike. Especially if you keep the Infiniti center caps.

Just be sure bolt pattern, offset and tire sizes are correct. Regardless of how good/bad it looks get ready for lots of people asking you why you did this, Infiniti & Lexus people alike. Especially if you keep the Infiniti center caps.

Ill be changing the center caps for sure. I paid $450 for all 4....so it was a cheap pick up. I dont mind the stock GS wheels but mine are chrome which im not a huge fan of. Ill see how they look on the car & if they dont blend well im sure i could sell em.

Regards.

post-76678-1260652354_thumb.jpg

Ill be changing the center caps for sure. I paid $450 for all 4....so it was a cheap pick up. I dont mind the stock GS wheels but mine are chrome which im not a huge fan of. Ill see how they look on the car & if they dont blend well im sure i could sell em.

Regards.

Those are nice wheels and a great price too. I believe the bolt pattern will be the same but the centre bore for Infiniti is typically larger (66.1 vs 60.1mm) so you may need an adaptor ring.

Regards.

Those are nice wheels and a great price too. I believe the bolt pattern will be the same but the centre bore for Infiniti is typically larger (66.1 vs 60.1mm) so you may need an adaptor ring.

Would I need to purchase this adaptor ring or would any shop I have mount & balance my tires & wheels have them at hand?

Thanks!

Regards.

Would I need to purchase this adaptor ring or would any shop I have mount & balance my tires & wheels have them at hand?

Thanks!

I wouldn't say "any" shop would have them. I'd call ahead to make sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can purchase blank center caps?

The ones from my stock 16 in lexus wheels are too big for the infiniti holes & I would prefer to not rock the Infiniti Centers.

Also does this sound right?

The Lexus center bore is 35mm-40mm. These Infiniti wheels are 43mm. So I would need a Spacer?

It was also recommended that I purchase 235/40-18 tires if I upgrade to the 18 in wheel. Or 240/40-18.

The second would be wider, correct? Any opinions on that?

What have some of you had to pay for 60K service?

Regards!