Key And Remote Programming

Henri Luu

Hello All,

I got a 2004 Es330 with only a valet key and a key card with the key and key code. I assume that the key card is the master and also be able to program additional master key. I got a new master key cut from the key code at SPARE CAR KEY. It work perfectly: open the doors, lock and unlock the glove compartment. The only problems is the it will not start the engine nor unlock and lock wireless. I've try the gas (5 times) and brake (6 times) trick. but was not successful. Please help???????????

Please don't send me to the dealer. Thanks you

Hello All,

I got a 2004 Es330 with only a valet key and a key card with the key and key code. I assume that the key card is the master and also be able to program additional master key. I got a new master key cut from the key code at SPARE CAR KEY. It work perfectly: open the doors, lock and unlock the glove compartment. The only problems is the it will not start the engine nor unlock and lock wireless. I've try the gas (5 times) and brake (6 times) trick. but was not successful. Please help???????????

Hi,

I have an 05' ES330, and if the owners manual is correct, your going to have to have a standard master key with the built in transponder in order to link up with the ignition/security module. This is the only way the car will start.

Even though you told me not to, you will have to contact a dealer to have one made using your key code. Hope this helps

PJ

Hello All,

Stealer will charge around $50.00 - $55.00 to program the keyless remote and the cut key... That's was what I did 2 weeks ago....

SPARE CAR KEY should send you "How to program" please try again.

I did for my 00 ES300 and it's works like original.

Hope that helps.

Hi camlex,

Would appreciate getting the "how to program" instructions you used on your 00 ES300. I tried many versions (probably applicable to 97-99 model years) posted on this site but none worked on my 01 ES300.

Thanks.

BJ

baj39

• 3 months later...