Mpg For Your 06 Or 07 Gs350

The 06 is a GS 300, not 350, just as an FYI. My GS 300 is AWD and I get, on average:

Summer:

City: just over 24 MPG

Highway: Around 28 MPG. Although, I have taken a couple of trips where the computer said I was just over 30 MPG!

Winter (When AWD is being used):

City: just over 22 MPG

Highway: Around 27 MPG

Hope that helps!

--Duckman

• 5 weeks later...
My 2006 GS300 gets an average of 29 in town and 34 on the highway. My best is 36mpg with the cruise control set on 60mph.

I too looked at an M35 before leasing and buying the GS300 06 because of the gas mileage difference. Trust me, the Infinity is a great car too but it is just thirstier.

• 4 weeks later...
GS350 AWD, mostly city driving. Average about 17 MPH city and 26 highway. I do about 80-85 mph on the highway.

I owned a 35 before my GS430..the infinity is VERY thirsty.

Heck my 430 does a bit better. For measure I avg. 22mpg with 60-40 city/hwy at best right now with a heavy foot..

Ive gotten 29 hwy going 75 on road trips..the trade off in mpg is well worth it for Lexus imo.

I owned an 2006 35 and got 17 on a GOOD week in the car with a 60-40 mix. I did better in my vette..

BOL hunting.

Update- New commute for me now..Im at about 80-20 City now..Im getting 21 on avg this month..I must say the commute is mostly me going about 50mph in the city and not a ton of lights at night..

• 4 months later...

Attention GS 350 owners....

I'm considering buying a 06 or 07 GS350 and would like to know your MPG (not published stuff in consumer reports).

1. highway

2. City

Thanks in advance.

I get 30 mpg on highway, virtually all the time, sometimes 31, sometimes 29

• 2 weeks later...
GS350 AWD, mostly city driving. Average about 17 MPH city and 26 highway. I do about 80-85 mph on the highway.

I owned a 35 before my GS430..the infinity is VERY thirsty.

Heck my 430 does a bit better. For measure I avg. 22mpg with 60-40 city/hwy at best right now with a heavy foot..

Ive gotten 29 hwy going 75 on road trips..the trade off in mpg is well worth it for Lexus imo.

I owned an 2006 35 and got 17 on a GOOD week in the car with a 60-40 mix. I did better in my vette..

BOL hunting.

Update- New commute for me now..Im at about 80-20 City now..Im getting 21 on avg this month..I must say the commute is mostly me going about 50mph in the city and not a ton of lights at night..

I second that as I too previously owned a 2006 M35 Sport. VERY thirsty.

Since I have owned my 06 GS300 AWD (March this year) it has been returning an average of 32.5 miles per imperial gallon, or 8.73l/100Km on the highway, which is the majority of my mileage. I don't baby it, I cruise at between 70-80mph, accelerate gently and give it occasional blasts up to 100 mph if I am overtaking something. The two things that make the biggest difference in mileage for me are headwinds, we have had a very stormy summer this year, and lately I have noticed that if I fill up with Shell, it makes a noticeable difference in both mileage (1-2mpg) and performance.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an '06 GS 430. I get about 20 in the city and about 25 on the highway.

Attention GS 350 owners....

I'm considering buying a 06 or 07 GS350 and would like to know your MPG (not published stuff in consumer reports).

1. highway

2. City

Thanks in advance.