08 Rx350 Recall

Got a call from my Lexus dealer yesterday saying there is a recall for replacement of an oil line on my 2008 RX350.

They said it should only take about an hour to do.

Anyone else hear of this? Haven't made an appointment yet, but was wondering what the problem is.

Got a call from my Lexus dealer yesterday saying there is a recall for replacement of an oil line on my 2008 RX350.

Anyone else hear of this? Haven't made an appointment yet, but was wondering what the problem is.

Got my notice in the mail last week. Limited Service Campaign (LSC) 9LH. For RX 350s with the V6(2GR-FE) engine with Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-1) oil hose replacement. Good until March 31, 2013.

Got my notice in the mail last week. Limited Service Campaign (LSC) 9LH. For RX 350s with the V6(2GR-FE) engine with Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-1) oil hose replacement. Good until March 31, 2013.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it! :)

• 4 months later...

Yes had it done recently. All your info is correct. Took about one hour, got it washed and was told the recall also included a full tank of gas.. Worth the hour wait!

• 1 month later...

Yes had it done recently. All your info is correct. Took about one hour, got it washed and was told the recall also included a full tank of gas.. Worth the hour wait!

Hmmmmm, I didn't get the gas.. crybaby.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Ya, we got the gas, oil change, tire rotate, nice deal lol!

Ya, we got the gas, oil change, tire rotate, nice deal lol!

No fill-up here in FL on my 09RX350 when they changed the oil hose!