Drilled And Slotted Rotors?

Are the drilled and slotted rotors worth the money. Does the fact that they are kept cooler negate the fact that you can't turn them. Stopping distance? Anybody have any experience with them?

The consensus is that slotted is good, drilled is for racing - not for street. Had slotted and they didn't seem to make any difference except for looks.

Do a search for more opinions.

Are the drilled and slotted rotors worth the money. Does the fact that they are kept cooler negate the fact that you can't turn them. Stopping distance? Anybody have any experience with them?

they are mainly for looks, BUT they do work only if you abuse them like hard/stop driving..... however i did notice a lilttle bit decreased stopping distance also...i had them on my GS300... btw my GS300 got totaled and I might be parting it out... the cross drilled/slotted rotors along with evulotion ceramic brake pads that i have on my GS300 are only about 2 months old.... i could sell them to you if you want.

I love em!! def worth the money, i've got slotted and drilled.

they were easy to install and have not noticed any increase wear to my brake pads. :D

So they don't wear much but if the rotors do warp toss them and get new ones? ie you cannot turn or resurface them? right? Really at a lower temp you should only put pads on, several times over a few years? For looks I am not interested but if they stop you better and cost about the same as the stock warp-a-matics then I may be "in" Thanks guys

I love em!! def worth the money, i've got slotted and drilled.

they were easy to install and have not noticed any increase wear to my brake pads. :D

So they don't wear much but if the rotors do warp toss them and get new ones? ie you cannot turn or resurface them? right? Really at a lower temp you should only put pads on, several times over a few years? For looks I am not interested but if they stop you better and cost about the same as the stock warp-a-matics then I may be "in" Thanks guys

Spoke with my repairs guy and he highly recommended them if you want the best bang for the buck out there. And he said they can be turned he turns the ones he has, fyi. I am looking at upgrading to a GS in the next 6 months and will have them if possible.