Lexus Magazine

LM CJ

Hey Everyone,

I am working with the official Lexus Magazine, and we would love to get feedback from the community. For those that have not read the magazine before, it is a produced monthly by Lexus and focuses on Lexus vehicle features, tips, news, and various lifestyle features. It is also now available online for everyone to read, not just owners. Although if you are an owner, which I assumer most here are, there are some additional new features and tools if you register. So take a look and let use know what you think of the content and format. Here are some specific article links:

Lexus LS

IS C In Spain

Golden State Getaways

Lexus News

Thanks in advance!

Charles

Hey Charles,

Congrats on your new ezine! Haven't had a chance to really look at it but from scanning it, looks interesting. A suggestion, get in touch with LOC management to let them know about it. They may profile it as a news item on the splash page of this site. Good luck!

A suggestion, get in touch with LOC management to let them know about it. They may profile it as a news item on the splash page of this site. Good luck!

I definitely will. Thanks for the info.

For anyone else that can take a quick look, we just rolled out some new content for the month. Here is a article on the new HS 250 getting 85mpg:

https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrive...us-HS-250h.html

If anyone else has comments, thoughts, or suggestions, let me know.

Charles