Washer Reservior

Billz1

I have a 2006 GX 470. I feel like a complete idiot. I see the brake fluid, radiator fill cap, oil...... I can't find the windshield washer reservoir. I've looked in the owners manual and all over the web. Any help would be most appreciated.

I assume it's buried below the fendor structure as on most vehicles made by Toyota. Accessing the windshield washer reservoir in a Toyota usually requires removing one of the front wheels and the forward part of the fender liner. Here is a diagram: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_2006_LEXU...KAZKA_8503.html

I have a 2006 GX 470. I feel like a complete idiot. I see the brake fluid, radiator fill cap, oil...... I can't find the windshield washer reservoir. I've looked in the owners manual and all over the web. Any help would be most appreciated.

Just to add fluid? Or to replace it. There appears to be a spout leading under the hood in the diagram, but I don't seem to have that under my hood.

Thanks in advance