Help My Climate Control And Radio Are Dead. No Ac Or Heat!

rhkwon

Guys, all of a sudden, my climate control and radio lights went out last night. During the day, I can see the clock still works and the hazard flasher button still works. However, the radio does not play or light up and the climate control buttons do not work at all so I have no heat or AC! About a third of the climate control on the left side lights up.

I don't care about the radio as much so I'd like to focus on repairing the climate control issue first. Do you think it's dead and not repairable? Should I get a used one to replace it?

If the buttons are pushed and nothing happens, I assume replace the LCD bulbs would not bring it back to life?

Thanks for the help. It's getting cold!

Guys, all of a sudden, my climate control and radio lights went out last night. During the day, I can see the clock still works and the hazard flasher button still works. However, the radio does not play or light up and the climate control buttons do not work at all so I have no heat or AC! About a third of the climate control on the left side lights up.

I don't care about the radio as much so I'd like to focus on repairing the climate control issue first. Do you think it's dead and not repairable? Should I get a used one to replace it?

If the buttons are pushed and nothing happens, I assume replace the LCD bulbs would not bring it back to life?

Thanks for the help. It's getting cold!

This one is my daily driver. A 1994 ES 300 with 126K on it. Any suggestions? Just buy a used one off of Ebay?

If it is a fuse, where and what do I check?

This one is my daily driver. A 1994 ES 300 with 126K on it. Any suggestions? Just buy a used one off of Ebay?

Just buy a used WHAT off of eBay? The climate control module and the radio aren't even linked except that they obviously take power from the same electrical circuit since they both are not working.

Check your fuses -- in the fuse box in the engine compartment and in the fuse box under the dash.

Just buy a used WHAT off of eBay? The climate control module and the radio aren't even linked except that they obviously take power from the same electrical circuit since they both are not working.

Check your fuses -- in the fuse box in the engine compartment and in the fuse box under the dash.

Thanks. It was the 15A radio fuse under the dash that was out. Their was an extra fuse right below it that I used and now everything is fine.