'02 Gs300 Wierd Noise

• 1 month later...

I have an '02 GS300 and I hear this bubbling noise when Im sitting in the car and its coming from the front of the car. It doesnt happen very often. Maybe like 5 times a month. Does someone know what it is?

you should check your radiator fluid level. I had a similar prolem a while back.

I have an '02 GS300 and I hear this bubbling noise when Im sitting in the car and its coming from the front of the car. It doesnt happen very often. Maybe like 5 times a month. Does someone know what it is?

I have what I believe is a similar noise. Has yours been diagnosed. Mine almost sounds as if it is in the air conditioner vents.... almost sounds like

I had the same noise and it is due to my radiator fluid level being low. Top it off and i haven't hear that bubbling noise since. ; )

• 2 months later...

I have the same sound and I don't think it is related to the radiator fluid level. When stopped at a light at idle I hear the gurgling/bubbling sound coming from around the dashboard/firewall area. I suspect it is related to trapped air in one of the fluid lines but don't know which line or where to look.

radiator fluid level sounds about right. let the car sit and let the motor cool down. Start the car up and remove the radiator cap. once the car warms up, the thermostat will open up and the fans should turn on. it will suck some of the fluid down the radiator. top it off and replace the cap. should fix the problem