Climate Control Still Not Working

kpad3

:huh: Okay I am totally lost now.

It is getting cold and cant drive car because defrost, heat etc dont work at all.

Replaced the whole climate control unit thinking it was bad. Checked fuses, I think I checked all there are for climate control and still have nothing.

No power whatsoever to unit. Climate control unit is good but it is not turning on. no heat no fan NOTHING!!!

is there more than one fuse for this unit? if so where are they all located. I was also told it could be a sensor but I am not sure where that is located either.

If someone could please let me know what to check next I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks so much

Kim

It is getting cold and cant drive car because defrost, heat etc dont work at all.

Replaced the whole climate control unit thinking it was bad. Checked fuses, I think I checked all there are for climate control and still have nothing.

No power whatsoever to unit. Climate control unit is good but it is not turning on. no heat no fan NOTHING!!!

is there more than one fuse for this unit? if so where are they all located. I was also told it could be a sensor but I am not sure where that is located either.

If someone could please let me know what to check next I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks so much

Kim

Which fuses have you checked. How many? Is your cigarette lighter working?

Thanks so much

Kim

Check your heater and defogger relays. Also check the 40A defogger circuit breaker and 60A heater fuseible link. Check that you're getting power. Never replace something unless you know it needs replacing!

Thanks so much

Kim

Check your heater and defogger relays. Also check the 40A defogger circuit breaker and 60A heater fuseible link. Check that you're getting power. Never replace something unless you know it needs replacing!

Thanks for the info. will check these all out. wish me luck winter is on us now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Here some info that may help shed some light on the subject matter? Look at post 11 and post 8 on page 1 if you have had a climate control swapped.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-400-300/468380-a-c-heater-control-is-out-of-whack-or-maybe-i-am.html

And in the link read post 24-26

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-400-300/377722-climate-controle-problem-2.html