Electrical Wiring Dirgam

well, am I the only one here? HELLO!!!

Helloooo, there is an entire manual devoted to the electrical diagrams for each Lexus vehicle.

Wiring diagrams for Lexus vehicles can often be found on the Chilton website -- it's a subscription website but I have access through my local public library website via my library card number. There are many, oh so many, wiring diagrams for each Lexus vehicle.

I checked when I first saw your post and didn't find any wiring diagrams on the Chilton website for your car. Even if I had found them, I wouldn't have been able to download and then upload the 100 or so PDF files that comprise a complete set.

Wiring diagrams are available on the Lexus techinfo website -- $10 for a 24 hour subscription. Or you can buy a hard copy of the wiring diagram manual and the other two repair manuals for your car from a Lexus dealer or an online discount seller like Sewell Lexus or Irontoad.

Or, if you have a specific question about how your car is wired, you could ask it here and someone might respond.

well, am I the only one here? HELLO!!!

Helloooo, there is an entire manual devoted to the electrical diagrams for each Lexus vehicle.

Wiring diagrams for Lexus vehicles can often be found on the Chilton website -- it's a subscription website but I have access through my local public library website via my library card number. There are many, oh so many, wiring diagrams for each Lexus vehicle.

I checked when I first saw your post and didn't find any wiring diagrams on the Chilton website for your car. Even if I had found them, I wouldn't have been able to download and then upload the 100 or so PDF files that comprise a complete set.

Wiring diagrams are available on the Lexus techinfo website -- $10 for a 24 hour subscription. Or you can buy a hard copy of the wiring diagram manual and the other two repair manuals for your car from a Lexus dealer or an online discount seller like Sewell Lexus or Irontoad.

Or, if you have a specific question about how your car is wired, you could ask it here and someone might respond.

Jim, thanks for the info. I tried to check the Lexus techinfo website https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...t3/register.asp

but it was very complicated to register. It required me to be a member of Associated Locksmiths of America/NASTF (National Automotive Service Task Force), and thats anohter complication.

However, I just need the wiring diagram of the instrument panel that includes Navigation and A/C systems. The battery of my car has been wired revered. This is has stopped the Instrument Panel (A/C and Navig Systems) from working. It is dead now. I need the diagram to find out the source of wiring from and to that panel. Please help. You could email me at spravo0123@aol.com

Sam

I tried to check the Lexus techinfo website https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...t3/register.asp

but it was very complicated to register. It required me to be a member of Associated Locksmiths of America/NASTF (National Automotive Service Task Force), and thats anohter complication.

You want the "Standard" subscription instead of the "Security Professional" subscription which requires you to be a locksmith. I see that the "Standard" subscription is now $15 for 48 hours ... apparently the 24 hour subscription has been dropped.

I tried to check the Lexus techinfo website https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...t3/register.asp

You want the "Standard" subscription instead of the "Security Professional" subscription which requires you to be a locksmith. I see that the "Standard" subscription is now $15 for 48 hours ... apparently the 24 hour subscription has been dropped.

Jim, I am not a locksmith. I am just a regular owner of Lexus RX350.

• 1 month later...
hi there, Does anyone has electrical wiring digram of lexus 2007 RX350? Please Help. I need the digram very badly. Thanks, Sam

Sam,

Have you tried the local library. They should have a subscription to Alldata, with access to every vehicle. I was just at the library in Mpls. gathering info for my remote starter.

Thanks,

Harv

• 10 years later...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 12:36 PM, syed Shaw said:

Can anyone please tell me the location of AC Relay in Lexus RX 350 2007 model?

i am wondering if any one knows where is the location for Air conditioner clutch Relay for Lexus Rx350 2007 please an thankyou