Sunroof Wind Deflector For 97 - 01' Es?

Has anybody put a sunroof wind deflector on their 97 - 01' ES? I've been thinking about installing one on my 01' but am worried about the appearance & have not found any other owners that have one with pics? I'm not 100% sure if Lexus even makes this part specifically for the ES. Any thoughts & opinions? :unsure:

I know a rear spoiler would screw up the appearance badly, it's just not that type of car in my opinion at least.

yes, lexus does make a sunroof wind deflector and yes it will make your ES look even more like my grandmothers Camry. :lol:

it all depends on the spoiler that is placed on the car as to the appearence that is cast. and, yes again, it all comes down to individual taste. The one that amf1932 and myself have I feel is very very appealing, however, the camry style spoiler I feel has a couple of edges and angles that are too sharp for the rounded edges of my 02 ES.

steviej

Thanks guy's

I have been told (in Canada at least) that Lexus does not make a sunroof wind deflector & I would have to go with an aftermarket part (don't think so). Not sure I agree totally with it would look like a grandmothers Camry lol :rolleyes: Whitewalls yes, B) not the wind deflector & then add tint.....but like you said, comes down to individual choice.

Any body have pic's of their 97 - 01' ES with a spoiler I can see? I afraid it would look way to close to a camry after that, & need to see one first.

:cheers:

Not sure I agree totally with it would look like a grandmothers Camry lol  Whitewalls yes,  not the wind deflector & then add tint.....but like you said, comes down to individual choice

i have a sunroof wind deflector on my 95 and think it looks good also.i see lots of es 300s with wind deflectors so if you like it go for it! :D