Question For Ls Owners With Xm/sirius

jasperaxle

I just installed the XM radio kit for my 05 LS and it's up and running. My question is when you push "Text" it is supposed to display the name of the song, the year it was released and the artist name. The problem is only partial names come up if the song title/Artist has more then a few words in it. The nav/display screen is more than adaquate in size to display the entire messege. Is this the best it gets or am I missing something like a display setting change. Cant believe they would put in a nice 6 inch screen but only allow 2.5 inches of text. Any ideas?

I just installed the XM radio kit for my 05 LS and it's up and running. My question is when you push "Text" it is supposed to display the name of the song, the year it was released and the artist name. The problem is only partial names come up if the song title/Artist has more then a few words in it. The nav/display screen is more than adaquate in size to display the entire messege. Is this the best it gets or am I missing something like a display setting change. Cant believe they would put in a nice 6 inch screen but only allow 2.5 inches of text. Any ideas?

The display will only show ten characters and no scrolling text. That information is actually in the owners navigation manual.