Mark Levinson Of 2006 Ls430

toyotaprevia1995

I don't know if it is normal for all LS430 models or not.My car got 11 Mark Levinson speakers but its quality doesn't seem to be appropriate,I've turned the bass to the max but I still could not hear the bass clearly until the volume reached to 30, but it is so loud at that line.I have also compared to the IS250 without Mark Levinson,the IS was better for sure.Any ideas for my sound system?Does it have any problems?Please help me.Thank you very much

I have the 2006 LS430 with Mark Levinson and it's great. I don't have a cluse as to what's wrong with your vehicle but there is definitely something wrong. Good luck.

I don't know if it is normal for all LS430 models or not.My car got 11 Mark Levinson speakers but its quality doesn't seem to be appropriate,I've turned the bass to the max but I still could not hear the bass clearly until the volume reached to 30, but it is so loud at that line.I have also compared to the IS250 without Mark Levinson,the IS was better for sure.Any ideas for my sound system?Does it have any problems?Please help me.Thank you very much

• 3 years later...