Addition Of A Bass Remote To The Change Compartment

saabkyle04

Several of you probably know that I added a 12" Kicker L5 and a 500W monoblock Rockford Fosgate Power series amp. I also wired a bass remote from the amp up to the drivers seat so it would be easier to control. I had the remote under the front of the seat but it was kind of inconvenient reaching down there. I always wanted it in the change pocket next to to the buttons for trunk, sunshade, fuel door, etc. so today I actually got the courage to tackle it and see what happens. I took my sweet time because obviously there NO info out there on how to do stuff like this but I figured it out, got it all back together, and now it looks absolutely fantastic. The link below is a video I made on my iphone (hence the not perfect picture) of the process before and after with pictures! Hope this helps with anyone who was interested in this modification. Let me know what you all think about it :cheers:

Take care everyone!

Kyle