Looking For A Gs300 Oem Grill.....

Hi there...I'm looking for a OEM BLACK FRONT GRILL for my 99 GS300. If you got one hit me up. Thanks

What do you have? Is yours damaged or do you have an Aftermarket or a DIY chrome OEM?

I have an OEM Grill that I was going to DIY Chrome over the winter months. If yours is already done we could arrange somthing.

Regards.

Hi there...I'm looking for a OEM BLACK FRONT GRILL for my 99 GS300. If you got one hit me up. Thanks

What do you have? Is yours damaged or do you have an Aftermarket or a DIY chrome OEM?

I have an OEM Grill that I was going to DIY Chrome over the winter months. If yours is already done we could arrange somthing.

Regards.

mine is all black as you can see in my avator picture. its aftermarket. im selling the car so im trying to put back the oem parts. i also have the original grill too, but one of the mounting tab is broken and its chrome..... as far as i can see the broken tab can be fixed or it can be put on, since the other tab is good. the reason i want black is the car is black and i was looking to find a OEM BLACK GRILL....

I have a 2000 OEM Grill with the lexus emblem. It needs to be stripped and painted though.

let me know..

is it chrome or black? thanks

i have an oem 99 gs400 grille on my car; my car is black so im sure its what you're looking for.

email me at icanhasboost@gmail.com maybe we can trade grilles.

okay cool

• 2 weeks later...