Lx 470 Replacement Carpet

seacapllc

I've got a 2006 Lexus LX470 with 71K. I am thinking about replacing the interior carpet but was surprised when Lexus quoted $1350 for the carpet. (not including labor.)

Does anyone know of another more affordable option or reseller for this item?

Thanks, Chris

I suppose you could get the part numbers and ask for price quotes from the "usual suspects": Sewell Lexus, parts.com, Irontoad

I tried looking up some of the part numbers on discount sellers websites to get prices but I didn't find them -- maybe not much demand for replacement carpet.

Part numbers can be found on this website: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_2006_LEXU....html?hl=58570C

Is your carpeting thoroughly trashed? Have you tried having a detailer steam clean it? Maybe a nice set of mats would cover wear or stains. It is an SUV ... a vehicle to "use and abuse", drive off-road, etc.

I've got a 2006 Lexus LX470 with 71K. I am thinking about replacing the interior carpet but was surprised when Lexus quoted $1350 for the carpet. (not including labor.)

Does anyone know of another more affordable option or reseller for this item?

Thanks, Chris