How To Test Car Alarm?

Hey guys! I just wonder how i can test my alarm on gs 300 to see if it works? When alarm will go off? I have a friend and somebody broke his window, open door and try to still his stereo (Infinity with GPS) and his alarm newer go off! I try to open door with regular key and nothing happens, no alarm! (i don`t use smart key, just just metal key from it.) That`s mean anyone can open a car with limmy?

Try getting into the back seat of the car and lean as far away from the dash as possible. Then lock the doors using your key fob. Your alarm will go off if you manually open a door, without using the key fob...so unlock one of the back doors and open it.

A window break will not set off the alarm. Someone needs to break the window, reach in, unlock a door, and then open the door for the alarm to go off.

--Duckman

Try getting into the back seat of the car and lean as far away from the dash as possible. Then lock the doors using your key fob. Your alarm will go off if you manually open a door, without using the key fob...so unlock one of the back doors and open it.

A window break will not set off the alarm. Someone needs to break the window, reach in, unlock a door, and then open the door for the alarm to go off.

--Duckman

Even simpler: Roll down the driver's side window. Get out and lock the car with the key fob. Reach in from the outside and open the door with the inside door latch. That should set off the alarm.