04 Dashlight Problem

bigblue4x4

The other morning my wife started to work and her dashlight went out but came back on a few minutes later. This has happened a couple of times now and I noticed when the lights go off the odometer, tach, fuel and temp gauges freeze up and the vsc, vsc off and check engine light come on. I have searched around the web but haven't found any answers to what might be causing this. Has anyone else had this problem?

The other morning my wife started to work and her dashlight went out but came back on a few minutes later. This has happened a couple of times now and I noticed when the lights go off the odometer, tach, fuel and temp gauges freeze up and the vsc, vsc off and check engine light come on. I have searched around the web but haven't found any answers to what might be causing this. Has anyone else had this problem?

Might be wise to get your alternator checked. I had a Landrover Discovery with a bad voltage regulator on the alternator that had symptoms similar to what you listed.