Bumper Separation

I have a 2010 RX350 and have a problem with the "bumper" separating from the body just below the headlight on the passenger side. I guess you would consider it still the bumper because it being all one piece. I can push it back in but it pops out. Anyone else have ths problem ??

Thanks, Mike

I have a 2010 RX350 and have a problem with the "bumper" separating from the body just below the headlight on the passenger side. I guess you would consider it still the bumper because it being all one piece. I can push it back in but it pops out. Anyone else have ths problem ??

Thanks, Mike

Take it back to the dealership. There's a new bumper stay/bracket that fixes that issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Mike

Take it back to the dealership. There's a new bumper stay/bracket that fixes that issue.

Thanks, same problem here and glad to hear that there is a fix as my wife has been on me about it for a month or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Mike

Same problem and taking in to dealer Monday for the fix as they are aware of the problem !

• 4 years later...

I have 2009 RX350 and just had the bumper pop out this weekend. Am getting ready to battle the dealer - service already told me its bodyshop guy - dont bring to them and they only do loaners on mechanicals. really irritated. had 2004 RX and never had a problem.....should gone mercedes . ha!