2004 Rx330 Dash Noise

apeas2

We purchased the first year. Even if Toyota doesn't say anything has changed throughout the year, they constantly refine thier vehicles. The lesson is try to buy the last production year of the car you want. That and stick to J-vins :P

I for one will probably just live with the rattles rather than have lexus screw up a perfectly good car. I believe there is a TSB out for this already. I'm just going to create a new thread for all the 2004 RX330 TSBs so look out for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in MD, outside of Washington DC. I dropped my '04 RX330 off at Lexus of Rockville, gave them the TSB's from this thread and they said it COULD be fixed. We'll see....

So far, they've had it for 3 days.

• 1 year later...

I have a 2006 RX-330 which I leased in February and I now have dash board noise when drivng over roads that are little bumpy, plus if you touch the dash it sqeaks badly, I can't beleive that they still have this problem, I expected Lexus vehicles not to have problems like this.

I'm really starting to wish I bought something else, there are many shortcomings of this vehicle, such as,

1. the vehicle should also have rear backing sensors, it takes too long for the rear camera to come on since Lexus needs to flash their logo each time, I could have already backed up over a child by the time it comes on,

2. satellite radio should have been standard, ipod integration should have been standard too

3. it's ridiculous that a passenger can't work the navigation, it should be tied into the passenger seat sensor, so when the airbag goes on for that side, it should go on,

4. I think the paint in the area of the front of the car chips too easily,

5. On-Star or whatever Lexus called it should be in the car too

HERE'S THE REAR SCOOP, NOT THE JUNK YOU HAVE ALL REAR ABOUT.....

TAKE IT FROM ME, NOT ONLY AN OWNER BUT AN EMPLOYEE...

THERE IS A FIX, HAVE CONFIDENCE, THE NOISE ONLY OCCURS OR SHOULD

I SAY STARTS TO OCCUR WHEN THE TEMPS DROP, SO FACTORY TESTING

IS NOT THE REAL ANSWER, HOWEVER 100'S OF CARS HAVE BEEN FIXED

RELAX, THERE ARE WORSE THINGS!!!

there are worse things .... YET to be uncovered in the RX330??