Is There A 4wd Gs?

ive been argueing with one of the "experts" about this and he told me that there are a few "custom made" Aristos out there that have 4 wheel drive and was telling him no. but just to make sure i want a confirmation from you Gs owners.

thanx in advance

ive been argueing with one of the "experts" about this and he told me that there are a few "custom made" Aristos out there that have 4 wheel drive and was telling him no. but just to make sure i want a confirmation from you Gs owners.

thanx in advance

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THERE IS AN AWD GS300. IT'S CALLED THE TOYOTA ARISTO 4.0IZ (I THINK) THAT IS A FACT PLUS I HAVE THE BROUSHURE TO PROVE IT. SHOWS ALL THREE MODELS, 3.0Q. 3.0V, AND 4.0IZ. IT'S PRETTY NICE. I'VE SEEN THE CHASSIS WITHOUT THE BODY. I BELIEVE IT HAS THE SAME DRIVE TRAIN AS THE TOYOTA TUNDRA. BUT BETTER BELIEVE THAT THERE IS AN AWD OUT THERE. BY THE WAY, THAT IS A COP CAR IN JAPAN.

-TWINTURBO619

Generally typing in all caps is considered rude on the Internet ;)

I'm looking forward to the pics...

SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT I LIKE TYPING WITH CAPS. BESIDES, THAT'S OLD SCHOOL ABOUT THE TYPING IN CAPS IS YELLING... PEOPLE NEED TO LET THAT GO. BUT ANWAYS, YEAH I HAVE THE BROUSHURE AT HOME. I'LL TAKE A COUPLE OF PICTURES. IF YOU REMEMBER THE OLD SITE "LEXUSFANS.COM" THEY HAD THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE ARISTO. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE SITE UP ANYMORE.

-TWINTURBO619

Generally typing in all caps is considered rude on the Internet ;)

I'm looking forward to the pics...

SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT I LIKE TYPING WITH CAPS. BESIDES, THAT'S OLD SCHOOL ABOUT THE TYPING IN CAPS IS YELLING... PEOPLE NEED TO LET THAT GO. BUT ANWAYS, YEAH I HAVE THE BROUSHURE AT HOME. I'LL TAKE A COUPLE OF PICTURES. IF YOU REMEMBER THE OLD SITE "LEXUSFANS.COM" THEY HAD THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE ARISTO. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE SITE UP ANYMORE.

-TWINTURBO619

Well, if you're not interested in being polite to your fellow members thats your perogative. Please remember though that our cardinal rule here at LOC is that rudeness is not tolerated. Please, in the future just be considerate of others and you'll have no problems here ;)

thanx in advance

Alright here we go... to answer your question about an all wheel drive gs300, i've posted pics of the toyota aristo 4.0V i-four from my j-spec brousure. I can never spell that word right. But anywho, i've posted five pics, one showing the brosure, the car itself, the drive train, the close up of the "awd" labeling, and the close up of the model number. Hopefully this will clear up some confusion. So remember there are three models, 3.0q, 3.0v, 4.0v i-four. Now smile =)~

-TWINTURBO619

P.S. and for the dood from management givinig me heat about the caps, no probs here... putting up the good news for my fellow aristo owners =)

this is the geni GS as i know and i was concerned aboud gs400 98 and up. still good to know there is one model out there. btw i know that in japan gs called aristo....

I agree there is the awd version and i think i heard something about 4 wheel steering and some other madness like rearview cameras and nav since about 97-98 or so it also aws available on the celsior also

some kind of super car with a super price

Thanks for understanding about the caps ;)

no problem... sorry about that guys, thought you are just talking about any awd gs. About the new one, let's see, haven't heard anything about an awd. I will have to check up on that one. catch you guys later. Hope everyone enjoyed the pics.

-TWINTURBO619