Hs 250h: Any Actual Owners Out There? What's Your Real-world Milea

Argelius

Are there any actual owners of the HS 250h out there? If so, I'm curious what your real-world mileage has been?

I own one and have been getting 6.5 liters per 100 kilometers. Sorry about the metric to those in non-metric places. They advertise 5.7 liters per 100 kilometers which is 35mpg for comparison. I am driving very conservatively to try to maximize mileage so I'm not particularly impressed. I live in Canada where the temperature is around freezing and I expect the batteries perform at a lower level at those temperatures and this might be part of the reason for the less than stellar performance. Maybe when they come out with the MPG figures they should measure somewhere other than Los Angeles in summer.

Are there any actual owners of the HS 250h out there? If so, I'm curious what your real-world mileage has been?

I have had mine for about 1 month and have 1500 miles on it. I have averaged about 46 mpg so far (measured from pump gallons).

What typre of gas do you use? Regular? Premium?

Thanks!

I have had mine for about 1 month and have 1500 miles on it. I have averaged about 46 mpg so far (measured from pump gallons).

What typre of gas do you use? Regular? Premium?

Thanks!

I use regular w/E10 (ethonal) ... that's about all I can find in the DFW area. I had a loaner HS250h while 3M paint protectant was being applied to the front of my car ... and was able to get about 45 mpg w/the loaner.

I have had mine a week and a half and have 280 milles on it and am averaging 31 mpg....I drive mostly city and have been soft on the pedal - am I doing something wrong as I am not seeing 40+ mpg?

Todd

Hi Todd,

Try following this thread and see if it helps:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=61196

Driving for better mileage (for me) was a little bit counter-intuitive from the way I was taught how to drive. It takes time to figure it out and how to do it with any vehicle. I'll be happy to answer any questions I am able to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I was told I must use high test and I can only find no less than 10% ethanol. I use ECO drive and the car dash tells me I am getting 25-26 mph. It was advertised as 35 mph. Is the car misinforming me?

• 2 years later...

I haven't seen a HS 250h around here but I know there must be one or two.  I just bought my 2010 250h and so far I love it.  My mileage is only about 29 miles per gallon, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong?  It's fun to drive and I love the way it looks.  I bought this 2010 with only 46,000 miles on it. It looks brand new.  

• 5 years later...