Diagram - Which Shift Solenoid Is "d"?

GrayES300

I have a '01 ES300 (u140E trans) with an ongoing P0765 transmission shift solenoid "D" malfunction code. The car will not go into overdrive. So far I have dropped the pan and inspected for metal shavings (none), pulled out the valve body and cleaned it out as well as the solenoids. Put it all back together and it still isn't working. My next step is to replace the solenoid. Can someone tell me which solenoid in this diagram is the "D" one so I order the right part? Thanks!

post-8723-1257296655_thumb.png

I have a '01 ES300 (u140E trans) with an ongoing P0765 transmission shift solenoid "D" malfunction code. The car will not go into overdrive. So far I have dropped the pan and inspected for metal shavings (none), pulled out the valve body and cleaned it out as well as the solenoids. Put it all back together and it still isn't working. My next step is to replace the solenoid. Can someone tell me which solenoid in this diagram is the "D" one so I order the right part? Thanks!

35230 is shift solenoid D.

Awesome...Thanks! I do not have a Lexus dealer near me so I was at a loss. Tried to call the closest one's parts department but they were no help.

• 7 months later...

Awesome...Thanks! I do not have a Lexus dealer near me so I was at a loss. Tried to call the closest one's parts department but they were no help.

Do you know which one "Solenoid E"? and are these numbers OEM part numbers?

Tx

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/2/2010 at 3:44 PM, mg8765 said:

Do you know which one "Solenoid E"? and are these numbers OEM part numbers?

Tx

Did you ever find out which one was shift solenoid E?