Is 250 Clock

Anyone having a problem with their clock changing on its own? A couple of months ago I noticed it was about 30 mins slow. Yesterday I changed it to the time change in the morning, and at night it was 30 mins. slow again. Does this have anything to do with the battery?

Crazy space-time-continuum in LA. You drove right through it!

Now that is an odd occurance...I can't see how the battery would do that, but maybe? Let us know if you figure it out..

It could be area 51 just playing around and experimenting again.......... :(

30 mins. huh? It's funny, that little digital clock is the worst imho. It's almost like going to Pep boys and buying one of those "Speed Design" velcro on clocks and pasting it there on the dash. I mean, come on, just above it you have this touch screen advanced techno with intergrated info and voice controlled features, and then theres this cheesy little digital clock under it. ????? Why? They should have included the water suspension compass and two plasto hands to hold your phone too. LOL!!!

Anyone having a problem with their clock changing on its own? A couple of months ago I noticed it was about 30 mins slow. Yesterday I changed it to the time change in the morning, and at night it was 30 mins. slow again. Does this have anything to do with the battery?

I'm not sure if my last one posted, so this may be a repeat. I have a 2007 IS250. When I got the car, the clock was losing about 10 minutes/day. When I took it to the dealer they seemed to know about the problem. The tech said they "reprogrammed" the clock. It took about 5 minutes and the clock has been fine ever since (3 years). I don't know where you are in SoCal, but I take mine to Tustin Lexus.

And Smooth1 is right. The clock looks like they bought the overstock when Yugo went out of business.

Don't get the looks of clocks in most cars. On the Caddy and the Infinity the clocks are analog and look incredibly cheesy. In fact that is the only thing I remember about the G35 is the crappy looking clock. What gives? Probably the same reason no one has a hard dock for an Ipod or for a cell phone (cradle could be interchangable for different phone models).

But luckily the IS has a cigarette lighter! Cough Cough Cough... Lord help someone attempting to light up in my IS...

Oh I forgot.. the GX comes with a TAPE DECK! My 7 year old doesn't even know what a tape is....