Tristate Area Meet!

VMF

people from tristate! lets meet! please post here with suggestions and advices and we might come up with a REAL meet in spring when it gets wormer. but lets work on details in advance

Try State Meet for NY,NJ, and CT.

I'm down for whatever..

But in the Spring I'm gonna be hosting a car show.. It's gonna be an outside show so I can make a section out for LOC members and their rides.. Hopefully my GS will be finished by then you I don't have to roll in with my stock GX.. But anyways, let me know what you think about that idea.. Even if members who don't live around the NorthEast part of the country can take a vacation to join us. I'm sure I can hookup something with the Marriott... How about that??

Well Mike if you ask me, I think it's a great idea... :D :D :D :geek

i'm up for anything:) i think management team should make a global announcement regarding those issues so we will have more feedback and ideas about those meets.

Hey, that's not fair. Hey Steve, we should start one over here.

Perhaps we can start a National Level Meet. I guess we could start it up in New York followed by DC, Atlanta, or moving Westward.

Hey, that's not fair.  Hey Steve, we should start one over here.

Perhaps we can start a National Level Meet.  I guess we could start it up in New York followed by DC, Atlanta, or moving Westward.

Nabil, Where's over here?? Why don't you take a ride up for the meet with a couple of members from down South?? I'm pretty sure I can have my assistant find some good rates on hotel rooms for you guys...

I still say Tuner Bash... Panama City Beach... Lexus Owner's Club official tent... rally to the spot...

But that takes work and time and it's probably too late to make something like that happen so I'd be up for a ride to Boston, D.C., or the Tri-State. What three states are you refering to? For me, thats, indiana - ohio - kentucky. As long as it's warm. We can do a ride.

there is a very good spot new brooklyn new york. its an old airfield so meet can be there since its free. there are couple motels located in 5 mile radius and prices are not that bad.tristate is NY, NJ and CT

there is a very good spot new brooklyn new york. its an old airfield so meet can be there since its free. there are couple motels located in 5 mile radius and prices are not that bad.tristate is NY, NJ and CT

Yeah I know the spot.. We held a bunch of CL meets there before..

But I figured just add the meet to my car show.. It's in Greenwich, Connecticut and it's right off Exit 3 on I95.. The show will most likly be held on the last Saturday in May..

Andy, when Vit says Tri-State he means up by us.. Which is New York, New Jersey and Connecticut...

I figured as much. Just giving a hard time I guess. Connecticut eh? How about Hartford? Mystic? Where is Greenwich? Give us an address. If I can make a trip out of it, we'll come. (Provided my car is done as well)...

Good luck arranging things, let me know if I may assist. I'll keep my eyes open for more details.

I figured as much. Just giving a hard time I guess. Connecticut eh? How about Hartford? Mystic? Where is Greenwich? Give us an address. If I can make a trip out of it, we'll come. (Provided my car is done as well)...

Good luck arranging things, let me know if I may assist. I'll keep my eyes open for more details.

Thanks for the offer.. I might need to take you up on it Andy.. Every Spot you mentioned is farther away from you though.. Greenwich is the first town in CT and is about 1/2 hour from Manhattan.. So whoever comes here from far away can always take a trip out to the city too...

NY sounds good...folks could make a weekend of it/catch some matinees etc...hit Balducci's. I'll certainly book my accomodations as soon as this is concreted.

Idea: I could price out a meeting room, lounge/library or banquet facilities should the Lexus club wish to have a small reception (or all the way up to a black tie sit down affair) at a club we belong to on West 44th Street in the city. That is, if folks are interested and, true to Lexus form, would appreciate upper crust surroundings/amenities.

Just a thought seeing as Brooklyn is right across the bridge.

300gone330

its 150 miles from phylly. i'm going to grad school in bethlehem pa now and it is the same distance from brooklyn as philly. as to the banquet in the city. it will cost our fellow members to park their precious lexus cars in there plus driving in the city might be very frustrating for the people who never drove there. i remember my first time and oh i wanted to kill those taxy drivers:)

I live down by Delaware (southern NJ...can see Wilmington, Delaware skyline from one side of my house and Philadelphia from the other), and have no qualms making the long drive into NYC....if I can make a weekend of it, as it is quite a distance for a one day rounder.

Offer still stands, should there be any like-minded Lexus owners also want to enjoy the other fine things available just a stone throw over the bridge in compliment to their autos (cigars, top shelf liquors/fine wines, leather/burl/mahogany surroundings, theater etc.) If not, I am just going to have to join a Corolla club or something (LOL)

P.S. I get parking at $22 a day on 44th. Your rates/finds may vary.

Regards,

300gone330