Warning! Grom Audio Usb2

:o

WARNING!!!!!!! I purchase GROM-USB2 for my 2006 GS300 and it does not work! Grom Audio send me USB unit and 4GB USB memory card. First, when i install the unit - USB work just fine, but next day it was completely DEAD! I replace 4GB usb to my own 1GB and it was good for one day. Next morning it was all the same, I can`t make audio turn on. They send me a replacement unit and new 4GB USB card (they sad Memory Card was bad and nothing wrong with USB Unit itself. I ask for BRAND NEW unit). Install new one and guess what?! Same thing! USB audio from memory card work for a couple hours and then died. It`s turn on and off by it self. The USB unit also have AUX and IPod in, but i never try it if it`s work or not. Going to send it back and get my money. Good concept but bad experience.

Maybe it`s my luck? Anybody have a same problem with it? It`s any alternative USB Units for Lexus on market?

Thank you for reply!

:o

WARNING!!!!!!! I purchase GROM-USB2 for my 2006 GS300 and it does not work! Grom Audio send me USB unit and 4GB USB memory card. First, when i install the unit - USB work just fine, but next day it was completely DEAD! I replace 4GB usb to my own 1GB and it was good for one day. Next morning it was all the same, I can`t make audio turn on. They send me a replacement unit and new 4GB USB card (they sad Memory Card was bad and nothing wrong with USB Unit itself. I ask for BRAND NEW unit). Install new one and guess what?! Same thing! USB audio from memory card work for a couple hours and then died. It`s turn on and off by it self. The USB unit also have AUX and IPod in, but i never try it if it`s work or not. Going to send it back and get my money. Good concept but bad experience.

Maybe it`s my luck? Anybody have a same problem with it? It`s any alternative USB Units for Lexus on market?

Thank you for reply!

http://www.vaistech.com/ecart/agora.cgi?pr...%20CD%20changer

That should work!