Whats The Better Car?

p400f

Knowing you guys are the experts, I wanted to ask you all this question.

Regarding performance, quality,looks, maintenance and the overall ownership if you had to do it ALL over again and it were down it a Mitsubishi 3000GT SL or SC300 which would you choose and why?

P

Knowing you guys are the experts, I wanted to ask you all this question.

Regarding performance, quality,looks, maintenance and the overall ownership if you had to do it ALL over again and it were down it a Mitsubishi 3000GT SL or SC300 which would you choose and why?

P

I it was the 3000GT-VR4 I would take it but just am LS, I got to say my SC300 wins my heart

I have an SC 400 dont really like V-6's tha much but i would still chosse the SC 300 over the 3000GT...Just the overall styling and luxury of the lexus is way better to me and the horsepower probably isnt that different...Plus the quality of a Lexus is superior to most cars...Cant go wrong with a Lexus

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmm in my opinion the 3000 looks flashy it makes alot to do over nothing if you ask me im not goin to sit here and act like i hate the body style and the sc300 dosnt really school it performance wise and i wont deny prior to buying my sc400 i did look at a 3000gt, but to be honest the SC won me over Lexus has my respect alot more than mitsubishi i like the feel of my seats when i sit in my lexus i like the look i get from guys or girls when i ride by in my lexus, i think lexus has a good reputation to be the respectable blue collar luxury car a mitsubishi just says YAY i can finally buy something other than a compact domestic car but once they age that special feeling is gone but weather your in a 91 Lexus or a 2010 lexus it still makes you smile on the inside and when you maintain it well it shows and it will raise an eye brow, besides the 3000gt what other pre 1995 mitsubishis can i remember that will make one person take that one step back and say nice restoration with the exception of the 3000gt but then again the 3000gt has never really been in high demand even after 4 fast and furious movies the 3000gt got what 2 minutes in that prelude to the 2fast 2furious and a few years later and a couple car shows later you still see more lancers and eclipses than anything, heck ill take the eclipse with the turbo upgrade before a 3000gt, so my choice would have to be one ya left out lol my sc400