Warranty Extension

Hi Guys,

I have a lease on a 2007 GS350 AWD and the 50K miles warranty will be up soon. So far the car has been really good, does anyone have any experiences with their 305 AWD beyond 50K miles? I am trying to decide if I should extend the warranty... I will have the car for another year at least.

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

I have a lease on a 2007 GS350 AWD and the 50K miles warranty will be up soon. So far the car has been really good, does anyone have any experiences with their 305 AWD beyond 50K miles? I am trying to decide if I should extend the warranty... I will have the car for another year at least.

Thanks,

Any idea of the cost. I just purchased a 2006 GS300 AWD with 31k. Bought extended warranty 5yr/60,000 miles for $1780. Has 75 copay if taken to Lexus dealer. Covers everything except wear items.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Any idea of the cost. I just purchased a 2006 GS300 AWD with 31k. Bought extended warranty 5yr/60,000 miles for $1780. Has 75 copay if taken to Lexus dealer. Covers everything except wear items.

That`s kind of cheap! I got 2006 GS300 AWd with 70000 miles on it and Lexus of Bellevue (WA) offer me a extended warranty on my car for 2years/30000/3700$ :o That`s a RIPOFF! So far no problems! But I own car, no lease.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

That`s kind of cheap! I got 2006 GS300 AWd with 70000 miles on it and Lexus of Bellevue (WA) offer me a extended warranty on my car for 2years/30000/3700$ :o That`s a RIPOFF! So far no problems!

LEASE?? why would you even buy a warranty for a leased car?? Technically you dont even own it!!