Gas Mpg

got a 99 GS300 w/134xxx miles.....on a full tank which is about 16 1/2 gallons I get about 290 miles.....is that decent? I do some hard driving but not often.

yeah thas decent. when i had my gs300 not to long ago i drove hard everywhere and i got about 275

got a 99 GS300 w/134xxx miles.....on a full tank which is about 16 1/2 gallons I get about 290 miles.....is that decent? I do some hard driving but not often.

my 02 300 has 148K and i routinely get 400 miles on 16+ plus gallons. I drive 112 miles a day for work and some city driving.

• 2 weeks later...
i have an 05. last time i took count i got about 250 on 16 gallons.

doesnt sound so good compare to you guys'. all city dirivng though. so i guess that could be it.

2005 gs300

Also about 275-325 but that is also city driving.

On my last highway roadt trip the Nav Computer was saying i avg 21.9....not positive how accurate that is tho.

just so u guys know the car ACTUALLY holds 19.5 gallons. i typically drive bout 340-360 miles in the city and close to 400 on the interstate (doing UNDER 2,200 rpms with cruise) and i average bout 17-19 in city and 22-24 on highway in my 2001 gs430. light on my dash lights up and from trial and error i have discovered i have bout 80-100 miles left even after my nav screen shows zero i drive for close to 80-100 miles and i still have some gas. lexus put WAY to much reserve in their