Wheels For Gs300 (5x114 - 16x7), Free Used Winter Tires

REBinc

As per the site rules, looking for $200 OBO, located in Naperville, IL, my name is Brian. Description below:

I have a set of 4 used Sport Edition Valore wheels for sale. They have been used for 7 winters, the car was recently traded in so I no longer need the wheels. The car had a total of 68k on it over 9 years, so I would guess 10k - 15k on the wheels/tires, but at 8 years old (not used 1 winter), the age of tires make them a freebie.

I know they should probably fit a lot more than just a 2000 Lexus GS300, the specs are:

Wheels

Size: 16x7

Pattern: 5 - 114mm

ET: 35

Tires

215/60/16 BS Blizzak WS-50

How ever, if you do want them for a GS, I will throw in the proper hub rings and nuts for the wheels.

Rims themselves are in good condition, a little bit of rust on the "Sport Edition" center cap, otherwise fine. Tires still have tread, but are 8 years old. Pictures will be up in a little bit.

The wheels are currently in Naperville,IL but I will deliver to Central IL if you let me know before Monday morning. Can ship at buyer's expense via FedEx, would rather keep local. Cash is preferred, no checks.

Here are some pictures:

I pulled the first one off the top, they all look the same, except like I said above the "Sports Edition" center cap is rusting on one or two of them, not the wheel, just the center cap.

Outside:

IMG_4606.jpg

Inside (Some marker on the inner hub, I kept track of where I took them off of so I could rotate the next season):

IMG_4604.jpg

Tread:

IMG_4605.jpg

Original Sticker:

IMG_4607.jpg

Also, "2200" is stamped on them, I assume this means the 22nd week of 2000 they were made.

i was actually looking for a second set of winter wheels... too bad i'm not local. Bump this back up.

If you're really interested, I have a FedEx discount, I can get a quote tomorrow if you'd like.