Happy Birthday Dcfish!

smooth1

Happy birthday dc. What's on the menu for tonight?

We enjoyed Sicilian pork chops, Roasted cauliflower and Papperdelle pasta with garlic /herb butter, Enjoyed the dinner with a glass of Cabernet, YUMMM!!!

Happy birthday dc. What's on the menu for tonight?

We enjoyed Sicilian pork chops, Roasted cauliflower and Papperdelle pasta with garlic /herb butter, Enjoyed the dinner with a glass of Cabernet, YUMMM!!!

Is that the rosemary and olive oil sautee?

DC, Happy Birthday to the LOC Happy Birthday guy! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sorry I'm late to the party, I've been in Detroit for the past couple of days on business.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DC, I see you just had a birthday In Oct. Well, Happy Birthday to you! And a HUGE THANKS for sending me the replacement CD changer for my LS400 the other day. I am a real happy guy once again and you were just what the Dr. ordered, as I was really up against the wall. Excellent niche speciality you have going. BTW, that dinner you described sounds awfully tasty!

Would've loved to have been present for the leftovers, but somehow, I don't think there were any, lol!

DC, I see you just had a birthday In Oct. Well, Happy Birthday to you! And a HUGE THANKS for sending me the replacement CD changer for my LS400 the other day. I am a real happy guy once again and you were just what the Dr. ordered, as I was really up against the wall. Excellent niche speciality you have going. BTW, that dinner you described sounds awfully tasty!

Would've loved to have been present for the leftovers, but somehow, I don't think there were any, lol!

Mucho Gracias Senor, Anytime, I always enjoy helping out a fellow LOC member :cheers: B)