How To Change Ignition Coils

fsuguy

Hi Guys,

Lextreme used to be a good source for tutorials on the LS. I cannot find them anymore and thought someone on here may know???

I need to check or change out my coil(s) on my '92 LS400. Car is chugging badly, cats glowing red, etc.

TIA

Fsuguy

Sorry I cant help... I am in dire straights as well, but with other issues. Thankfully thats one problem I have not had... YET. :rolleyes:

I had seen a thread about this before somewhere. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Good luck!

Sorry I cant help... I am in dire straights as well, but with other issues. Thankfully thats one problem I have not had... YET. :rolleyes:

I had seen a thread about this before somewhere. I will see if I can find it and let you know.

Good luck!

90LS,

Thanks for the info. I have repaired the problem and posted my methods on another thread with the same topic. Unfortunately I started two of the threads accidentally. Hope you get your issues resolved satisfactorily.

B)